Fast Four started in 2012 to implement NetSuite (cloud-based ERP from Oracle) at Dutch-headquartered companies. In January 2020, we expanded our team into Belgium, opening a second office in Antwerp.
In 2017, the company was recognized as Oracle NetSuite SuiteCloud International Partner of the Year, and we have also received numerous other NetSuite awards since our inception in 2012.
We currently have 40+ staff working across 5 timezones between EMEA and AsiaPac, and our SuiteApps are used globally, with customers in all of NetSuite’s key regions including: USA, Benelux, UK, Nordics, Spain, Czech Republic, Australia and New Zealand.
Starting our life as an implementation partner means that we come from a unique position of understanding NetSuite in the real world. Our apps have been developed over almost 10 years, with customers and based on real customer requirements. So, they work, and have been strategically developed natively in NetSuite to ensure customers can enhance their investment in the core ERP solution without the need to introduce a complex third party interface and database.
Whilst we are fully focused on NetSuite, we do have two main activities: implementing full ERP systems (large complex projects), and the development and implementation of apps. We currently have four SuiteApps, all of which tackle day-to-day challenges of finance teams and drive improvements by removing unnecessary manual processes.
This vacancy is fully focused on apps, and more specifically on Scan & Capture.
About the role
You are the backbone of our delivery in North America and central to everything customer related from the point of an order being received. You will be required to: configure our solution within the customer’s NetSuite environment; provide remote training to users (initially with assistance from our Senior Consultants in Europe or Australia); and also handle general support and user queries, again with additional support from our wider team as required.
Excitingly, you will also work closely with our amazing product team to log feedback and ideas for future development to ensure that our SuiteApp is optimized for the market, and importantly, continually evolves to meet real customer demands.
In addition to customer facing activity, you will also be key in supporting NetSuite partners (who resell our software) by installing apps, configuring demo accounts and providing localized expertise for their growing customer base.
- Configuring the application for new customers
- Project manage the implementation from A to Z, dealing with different stakeholders
- Train the customer’s team to use the application in an optimal way
- Provide support and Q&A to end-users after go-live
- Supporting other colleagues in the team with your in-depth knowledge of our SuiteApps
- The role will start home based, we are eventually hoping to open an office location as our team grows and the circumstances allow for it.
The ideal candidate
- You have worked with NetSuite, either as an implementation consultant, administrator or a financial user.
- You are satisfied when the customer is satisfied
- You are the type of person that will dig into a software problem and find a solution
- You have a positive attitude. Our customers undergo large and complex change projects that can be stressful. You patiently listen to them and address their needs
- You always find ways to make your life easier. By improving the way you do things or automating repetitive tasks.
- You have some affinity with finance, as our software solutions are focuses on automating financial processes
- You are available Full time
- You live (and are eligible to work in) the U.S.
About the application: Scan & Capture
Scan & Capture automates the creation of Vendor Bills and Credits in NetSuite using OCR technology. The application was completely built inside of NetSuite and is currently the only native A/P Automation application available on the market. The app supports both PDF files and E-invoices and offers ton of additional value add for NetSuite customers like:
- PO Matching
- 3-way matching
- Workflow support
- Split screen functionality
- And much more
It is our fastest growing SuiteApp – we added over 200 customers in 2020 alone.