Fast Four started in 2012 to implement NetSuite (cloud-based ERP from Oracle) at Dutch-headquartered companies. In January 2020, we expanded our team into Belgium, opening a second office in Antwerp.
In 2017, the company was recognized as Oracle NetSuite SuiteCloud International Partner of the Year, and we have also received numerous other NetSuite awards since our inception in 2012.
We currently have 40+ staff working across 5 timezones between EMEA and AsiaPac, and our SuiteApps are used globally, with customers in all of NetSuite’s key regions including: USA, Benelux, UK, Nordics, Spain, Czech Republic, Australia and New Zealand.
Starting our life as an implementation partner means that we come from a unique position of understanding NetSuite in the real world. Our apps have been developed over almost 10 years, with customers and based on real customer requirements. So, they work, and have been strategically developed natively in NetSuite to ensure customers can enhance their investment in the core ERP solution without the need to introduce a complex third party interface and database.
Whilst we are fully focused on NetSuite, we do have two main activities: implementing full ERP systems (large complex projects), and the development and implementation of apps. We currently have four SuiteApps, all of which tackle day-to-day challenges of finance teams and drive improvements by removing unnecessary manual processes.
This vacancy is fully focused on apps, and more specifically on Scan & Capture.
About the role
As the Business Development Representative USA, your main responsibility will be to secure new business sales of Scan & Capture in North America.
Using a combination of LinkedIn, outbound emails, phone calls and other prospecting activity, you will build our database of NetSuite users in the region and proactively reach out to decision makers of prospective customers to introduce our apps, and ultimately close new business deals for our Scan & Capture solution..
In addition to this you will also be responsible for responding to inbound queries from prospective customers interested in any of our applications. This could be a direct inbound request from our website, or a referral request from a NetSuite Sales Representative, or Partner. You are not afraid of a high volume of inbound requests and will be required to provide a timely and quality response, answering the customer’s questions and helping them to process their order, whilst also ensuring that outbound activity targets are met.
You are a quick learner with a passion for customer service, and able to deliver a top-level demo of our application(s) if needed.
- Build a target account list of strategic NetSuite customers in North America
- Contact these customers via different channels to introduce our Scan & Capture application
- Handle incoming SuiteApps leads ensuring timely response and follow-up if needed.
- Ensuring all communication is stored in the CRM (NetSuite).
- Ability to learn fast and eventually give product demonstrations to prospects and potential partners.
- Assisting in developing a go-to-market strategy for sales of our SuiteApps, together with your colleagues from Sales & Marketing in the US & Europe.
- Strategically contacting NetSuite direct Sales Representatives to create awareness of Fast Four applications and encourage them to position our solutions for their prospects.
- The role will start home based, we are eventually hoping to open an office location as our team grows and the circumstances allow for it.
The ideal candidate
- You have experience in a similar Business development role (2+ years) preferably selling a SAAS-product
- You have experience with cold-contacting prospects using a mix of Linkedin, e-mails and outbound calls.
- NetSuite experience is a big plus (also as a user).
- Some affinity with finance, as our software solutions are focuses on automating financial processes
- You have a positive attitude. The US is a market with lots of opportunities, but we are at the start of our journey in the region and as such, you will need to bring an entrepreneurial spirit to drive our, and your growth.
- You are available at least 32 hours
- You are based in (and eligible to work in) the U.S.
About the application: Scan & Capture
Scan & Capture automates the creation of Vendor Bills and Credits in NetSuite using OCR technology. The application was completely built inside of NetSuite and is currently the only native A/P Automation application available on the market. The app supports both PDF files and E-invoices and offers ton of additional value add for NetSuite customers like:
- PO Matching
- 3-way matching
- Workflow support
- Split screen functionality
- And much more
It is our fastest growing SuiteApp – we added over 200 customers in 2020 alone.