Fast Four started in 2012 to implement NetSuite (cloud-based ERP from Oracle) at Dutch-headquartered companies. In January 2020, we expanded our team into Belgium, opening a second office in Antwerp.
In 2017, the company was recognized as Oracle NetSuite SuiteCloud International Partner of the Year, and we have also received numerous other NetSuite awards since our inception in 2012.
We currently have 40+ staff working across 5 timezones between EMEA and AsiaPac, and our SuiteApps are used globally, with customers in all of NetSuite’s key regions including: USA, Benelux, UK, Nordics, Spain, Czech Republic, Australia and New Zealand.
Starting our life as an implementation partner means that we come from a unique position of understanding NetSuite in the real world. Our apps have been developed over almost 10 years, with customers and based on real customer requirements. So, they work, and have been strategically developed natively in NetSuite to ensure customers can enhance their investment in the core ERP solution without the need to introduce a complex third party interface and database.
Whilst we are fully focused on NetSuite, we do have two main activities: implementing full ERP systems (large complex projects), and the development and implementation of
About the role
As Country Manager (U.S.), you will be the foundation of our business in North America and will be instrumental in developing and executing our strategy for the region. You will bring a wealth of local experience, combined with a strong network to ensure that we are able to immediately harness the momentum generated by our current marketing efforts. Working closely with our Director of Sales and Marketing in Amsterdam, you will build and manage a team to continually tailor and optimize our expansion strategy.
- Define and execute a go-to-market strategy for Scan & Capture, for the U.S. market, together with our Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Build relationships with our current customers in North America to understand their experiences, and help us improve our product/market fit.
- Prospecting and contacting strategic NetSuite customers in the United States to introduce our application.
- Provide competitive intelligence on other A/P solutions available for NetSuite in the U.S. market.
- Build strategic relationships with NetSuite employees and other channel partners in North America to help promote our solutions.
- Recruit and manage a local team in the U.S. (Sales, Pre-sales & Delivery) – of course with support of our management team located in Amsterdam
- Manage customer escalations in North America
- Initially, the role will be home based, however as the team grows we are expecting to open an office when possible and necessary (subject to team location and other circumstances).
The ideal candidate
- You are a natural people manager and have experience with growing a team
- You have extensive NetSuite experience
- You have built up a network in the “NetSuite world” over the past years and have contacts either in the NetSuite organization or with NetSuite partners in North America (ideally both!)
- You have a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset. Starting our U.S. business will be an exciting, but also a challenging adventure.
- You always find ways to make your life easier. By improving the way you do things or automating repetitive tasks.
- You have some affinity with finance, as our software solutions are focuses on automating financial processes.
- You are available full time
- You currently live in the U.S.
About the application: Scan & Capture
Scan & Capture automates the creation of Vendor Bills and Credits in NetSuite using OCR technology. The application was completely built inside of NetSuite and is currently the only native A/P Automation application available on the market. The app supports both PDF files and E-invoices and offers ton of additional value add for NetSuite customers like:
- PO Matching
- 3-way matching
- Workflow support
- Split screen functionality
- And much more
It is our fastest growing SuiteApp – we added over 200 customers in 2020 alone.