About the role
As customer success specialist (SuiteApps), your goal is to make sure our customers can use our applications in the most optimal way. You start supporting the customer immediately after their implementation project has finished, keeping your finger on the pulse to make sure they have everything they need to use our applications. You ensure that they are using the benefits we provide them to grow their business.
You do this by executing several different strategies. This can range from personal contact and check-in conversations to setting up public sessions, creating relevant product material and working on internal process to make sure all departments are collaborating in the optimal way.
More about the main activities:
- Partner with customers to develop strategies to ensure best use of the product and help them achieve maximum value from our services
- Assisting in developing an expansion sales strategy for our SuiteApps, together with the Customers success manager.
- Driving upsell opportunities with strategic outbound activities targeting our existing customers.
- Monitor customer health and risk. Develop and execute success plans when required, working with our support, product and development team, where needed.
- Work on and ongoing communication strategy for our existing customers, including the development and execution of a continued learning program.
- Ensuring all communication is stored in the CRM (NetSuite).
Of course, there will be several ways in which you will be supported with these tasks, including NetSuite training, knowledge bases, and internal training sessions. The role will be based at our office located in Brno.
More about you:
For you to be successful in this role you’ll be a highly motivated Business professional with a passion for adding value and helping customers achieve their goals. What we’re looking for:
- You have a University degree or equivalent
- English language proficiency is a must.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer success, client management or project management role
- Experience with setting up marketing/communication strategies for a globally operating business would be a plus
- You have a commercial mind-set
- You have a positive attitude. Our customers undergo large and complex change projects that can be stressful. You patiently listen to them and address their needs
- You always find ways to make your life easier. By improving the way you do things or automating repetitive tasks.
- NetSuite or ERP project experience is a huge plus
- You are available at least 32 hours per week
- You are based in (and eligible to work in) the Czech republic
More about Fast Four:
Fast Four is the result of a merger between E-Litt and ERP Fast Forward. Both companies started in 2012 to implement NetSuite (cloud-based ERP from Oracle) at Dutch Headquartered Companies.
With the experience as implementation consultants, the company started to build add-ons to enhance NetSuite’s native functionality. Currently, Fast Four manages four apps, all developed and enhanced based on customer requests.
While we are fully focused on NetSuite, our business includes full ERP system implementation (large complex projects) as well as development and implementation of the applications for this ERP system. This position is fully focused on the applications.
Fast Four has a team of 60+ resources around the world and continues to grow. In 2021 alone we opened new operations in the U.S. and Australia. Your future colleagues are functional consultants, sales representatives, and developers. We have implemented NetSuite for over 60 customers and our add-ons are used by over 500 customers globally.