About Fast Four
Fast Four is a young, rapidly growing software consultancy and development company, specializing in NetSuite Cloud ERP – the world’s leading cloud business software.
Our adventure started in the Netherlands, in 2012. When our founder, Hylke, decided to take a leap of faith and became the first NetSuite partner in the Benelux. Having implemented NetSuite as a customer in the year before, he was so inspired by the truly unique platform, and the power it offered growing businesses, that he resigned from his job and launched the company as a one-man band, with no customers.
Now, we have 40+ staff working from offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United States, Australia and the Check Republic.
We have implemented over 100 solutions and supported 750+ businesses globally to work smarter, not harder, by eliminating manual entry, improving processes and increasing visibility. Some of our customers include Dopper, Bugaboo, Messagebird, Pret-A-Manger, Sendcloud, and VW.
Our consultancy services are still focused on companies in the Benelux area and entail large, complex ERP implementation projects. Our 4 native SuiteApps are used by NetSuite customers all over the world, to enhance the core ERP solution, without the need to introduce a complex third party interface and database. They tackle day-to-day challenges of finance teams and make working in NetSuite (even) more accurate, easy, and fun.
*This vacancy will cover both business divisions and all regions.
What you’ll be doing:
As Marketing Associate, you will report to our Marketing Director and collaborate closely with several content/marketing agencies, internal thought leaders, and our sales team. You will:
- Help shape our content marketing strategy & drive the content calendar – Oversee content ideation, production & distribution for various campaigns across a mix of paid/earned/owned outlets. From blog articles and case studies, to social media content, newsletters, and more.
- Proactively contribute to finding new ways/content formats to establish thought leadership and deliver high-value content to our global audiences.
- Maintain and update website content (landing pages, blog, form etc) & liaise with our development partner, marketing agency and internal stakeholders for performance/content improvements.
- Help set-up and manage strategic partnerships for joined marketing efforts.
- Own the organization of webinars in close collaboration with our regional product & sales teams and marketing agencies and assist in the organization of trade shows and industry events.
- Maintain and update our inventory of marketing and sales assets.
- Assist in reviewing campaign/channel metrics, draft reports and provide regular updates on performance to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Maintain and improve data integrity of our contact databases and optimize segmentation.
- Help build and optimize email automations using our marketing automation software (Active Campaign). This includes building emails, developing workflow rules, building forms and landing pages.
- Assist in internal communication efforts (including our regular, fun filled internal newsletter!).
What you’ll need to thrive:
For you to be successful in this role you’ll be a highly motivated Marketing professional with a passion for adding value and helping the business achieve their goals. You must have experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 1-3 years of hands-on marketing experience (ideally within a B2B/software company);
- Fluent in English, and preferably also in Dutch;
- Strong writing/editing skills are essential;
- You’re passionate about developing content and the creative process, but equality dedicated and comfortable analyzing and maximizing its impact;
- A solid understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices;
- You’re flexible, positive and a self-starter. With exceptional organizational skills and the ability to learn independently, quickly.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with NetSuite and knowledge of ERP software;
- Experience using design and/or video editing tools (Adobe Suite);
- Experience with WordPress.
- A super diverse role covering marketing activity for multiple products and services, on a global scale, employing a broad mix of strategies and channels.
- Be part of a rapidly growing, supportive, international team (10+ nationalities) of super knowledgeable and genuinely nice people.
- Public transportation allowance
- An open culture and flexible working conditions – work from home and/or at our HQ at the Base, Schiphol at your convenience.
- Market-conform salary package and benefits according to your knowledge and experience level.
- Laptop (PC or MacBook) and smartphone