About the role
You are the first point of contact helping any prospective customer interested in one of our applications. This could be a direct inbound request from the website or a referral request from a NetSuite Sales Representatives. You are not afraid of a high volume of inbound requests and will do your best to provide a timely and quality response, answering the customer’s questions and helping them to process their order. You are a quick learner and able to deliver a top-level demo of our application if needed.
Additionally, you are willing to help us find new opportunities within NetSuite customers by engaging with them using multiple lead generation channels from email or phone conversation to LinkedIn.
More about the main activities:
- Handling all incoming SuiteApps leads ensuring timely response and follow-up if needed.
- Driving new sales with various outbound sales activities.
- Ensuring all communication is stored in the CRM (NetSuite).
- Ability to learn fast and eventually give product demonstrations to prospects and prospective partners.
- Assisting in developing a go-to-market strategy for sales of our SuiteApps, together with your colleagues from Sales & Marketing.
- Executing this strategy by actively prospecting new customers for Fast Four SuiteApps.
- Strategically contacting NetSuite direct Sales Representatives to create awareness of Fast Four applications and encourage them to position our solutions for their prospects.
- Proactively gathering and analyzing customer feedback to support the development of new features for the apps.
Of course, there will be several ways in which you will be supported with these tasks, including NetSuite training, knowledge bases, and internal training sessions. The role will be based at our office located in Brno.
More about you:
For you to be successful in this role you’ll be a highly motivated Business professional with a passion for adding value and helping customers achieve their goals. What we’re looking for:
- You have a University degee or equivelant
- English language proficiency is a must.
- You are satisfied when the customer is satisfied
- You are a people person and you prefer to jump on a call rather than to send dozens of e-mails to sort out a question.
- You have a positive attitude. Our customers undergo large and complex change projects that can be stressful. You patiently listen to them and address their needs
- You always find ways to make your life easier. By improving the way you do things or automating repetitive tasks.
- Some affinity with finance, as our software solutions are focused on automating financial processes
- NetSuite experience is a huge plus
- You are available at least 32 hours per week
- You are based in (and eligible to work in) the Czech republic
- A super diverse role covering marketing activity for multiple products and services, on a global scale, employing a broad mix of strategies and channels.
- Be part of a rapidly growing, supportive, international team (10+ nationalities) of super knowledgeable and genuinely nice people.
- Public transportation allowance
- An open culture and flexible working conditions – work from home and/or at our HQ at the Base, Schiphol at your convenience.
- Market-conform salary package and benefits according to your knowledge and experience level.
- Laptop (PC or MacBook) and smartphone
More about Fast Four:
Fast Four is the result of a merger between E-Litt and ERP Fast Forward. Both companies started in 2012 to implement NetSuite (cloud-based ERP from Oracle) at Dutch Headquartered Companies.
With the experience as implementation consultants, the company started to build add-ons to enhance NetSuite’s native functionality. Currently, Fast Four manages four apps, all developed and enhanced based on customer requests.
While we are fully focused on NetSuite, our business includes full ERP system implementation (large complex projects) as well as development and implementation of the applications for this ERP system. This position is fully focused on the applications.
Fast Four has a team of 60+ resources around the world and continues to grow. In 2021 alone we opened new operations in the U.S. and Australia. Your future colleagues are functional consultants, sales representatives, and developers. We have implemented NetSuite for over 60 customers and our add-ons are used by over 500 customers globally.